Accessing Maconomy from outside PRIO
To access maconomy from outside of PRIO, you have to log on to the network before logging on to Maconomy You can do this in your browser through access.prio.org:
- Click here to open the External Access Portal.
- Enter you Domain Credentials (the PRIO\[username] or MIDGARD\[username] account you use to log in to computers at PRIO HQ) and log in.
- Click on the Maconomy Portal link in the menu to open the Maconomy Portal.
- A popup-window will appear. Ensure that your browser does not block popups, as this will as usual be required to log in to Maconomy.
- Click Manual Login and log in using your Maconomy credentials (Automatic login will only work on PRIO computers).
You can also connect using the VPN AnyConnect client at vpn.prio.org, which directs all your computers' traffic through the PRIO Network.
- Click here to go the PRIO VPN portal
- Enter you Domain Credentials (your PRIO\[username] or MIDGARD\[username] account) and log in
- An automatic installation will be attempted. If it fails, click the link to download the install application for the VPN client
- Start the application installation and follow the instructions
- Once installed, the VPN client can be found in your Start menu (Windows), or in your Applications folder (Mac)
- Open the application, enter vpn.prio.org as the server address and click Connect
- Using the default tunnelall profile, enter your domain credentials and click OK
- The application will flash a success dialog when the connection has been established
All communication will now flow through the PRIO network, and you can navigate refresh this page to access Maconomy. To disconnect, click the Cisco globe in your taskbar and click Disconnect.